POSITION: LABOUR RELATIONS AND OHS COORDINATOR
DEPARTMENT: HUMAN RESOURCES AND PAYROLL
COMPETITION NUMBER: HRCOORDLR2201-01
LOCATION: MONTREAL, QC
STATUS: FULL-TIME REGULAR POSITION
STARTING DATE: FEBRUARY 2022
Kativik Ilisarniliriniq (KI) is a school board offering educational services in the 14 communities of Nunavik.
FUNCTION & DUTIES:
Under the supervision of the Assistant Director of Human Resources, the Labour Relations and Occupational Health and Safety Coordinator is responsible for the following:
The Board may, at its discretion, waive any or all of the afore-mentioned qualification requirements if it finds a suitable candidate who is a beneficiary of the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement and who accepts, as a condition of employment, to follow a training plan determined by the Board.
CLASSIFICATION / SALARY / BENEFITS:
Class 7* as per the working conditions of KI’s managers: from $79,447 to $105,927 annually depending on qualifications and experience.
In addition to salary, you may be eligible for other benefits such as:
· 30 days of annual vacation
· Up to 10 recuperation days
· Two weeks of vacation during the Holiday season
and, when applicable, additional benefits such as:
· Southern and housing allowance
· Social trips and food cargo
· Summer schedule
All benefits are prorated based on the percentage of the task.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: January 25th, 2022, at 4 PM
To apply, pick one of the following ways:
1) Visit our career website (https://career.kativik.qc.ca/) and click on “Apply”, or
2) Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate HRCOORDLR2201-01 in the subject of the e-mail.
Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.